Monday, July 22, 2013

New blog pages

I added a few pages to my blog today, just to see if I could figure out how to do it, and I'm happy to say I did! Yay me!!  One of them is going to be an ongoing list of my favorite things, check back often because I'll be adding to it. The other is an "About" page. I meant it to be a brief description, but as I wrote, I found I had a lot to say. I thought about adding it as an actual post, but figured "why duplicate?"  So if you're interested in learning more about me and why I do what I do, take a look at that page.

Creating a blog is a huge learning curve for me, so my page may change frequently in its design until I find one that I really like. Please follow me and refer my blog to your friends. You can sign up to have new posts delivered to your email if you want, or tag me as a favorite in your bookmarks and check back often.
 
Have a great day and remember to be kind to yourself. You're doing the best you can with what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment